Presentation

 Hi, my name is Mauro, I've been a Geography student since 2018 (I'm a little late). I'm 26 years old and I'm the youngest son in my family. I live in Maipú, which is a comunne of Santiago, with my eldest brother (some people thinks he's my father, and that's funny) and four cats. My favorite cat (yes, I have a favorite) is named "Amor", because is a love (jaja), is so cute and she always accompanies me, she is the older cat in our house. And about other cats I don't want to talk, because they dirty my sorrounding a lot, that's the reason why I need clean every day and waste a lot of my time in something stressful for me.  Nevertheless, I love all of them (really), I love the cats and every animal. Another cat in my family is named Guacolda, she's very fluffy and cute. My brother has his own cats: Chaleco, who looks like a little tiger; and Abubu, he's black cat, like a little panter. 

Nowadays, I'm doing my professional practice in Lo Espejo's municipality, and I working with state program "Programa de Recuperación de Barrios" which is intervening a vulnerable neighborhood.

My hobbies are play PC games and read, Also I play the fiddle and make sure to keep myself physically active. Actually I learning how to roller skate.



She is Amor, my cute cat.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cultural Radar

A Job

Something I enjoy doing outdoors