Interesting people I follow on social media

In this blog I’m going to talk about a violín soloist Hilary Hahn. She has won 3 Grammy awards and is an excellent violinist whom I discovered when I started playing the violin in 2017, looking for references for this instrument. Since then, I listen to her because her performances are perfect. You can't watch her play without seeing her dedication, discipline, and interest in the absolute perfection characteristic of classical music. I admire her because, while she is one of the best violinists today, her attitude on and off the stage is humble. She isn't overly expressive in her performances like other violinists who can be annoying to watch.

My favorite performances to watch from her are Mendelssohn's OP 64 Concerto, Bruch's Violin Concerto No. 1, and Paganini's Caprices. Other performances include Bach - Chaconne, Partita No. 2 in D minor BWV 1004. In each presentation, I love to hear every perfectly tuned note and every precise movement. I also enjoy watching and listening to her interpretation of Tchaikovsky's Concerto in D major, Op. 35. It's one of the concerts I like the most in classical music from a brilliant composer who suffered the consequences of being homosexual in the wrong time and place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q_DzWUvcL8






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cultural Radar

A Job

Something I enjoy doing outdoors