Something I enjoy doing outdoors

 Hi, in this blog I'm going to talk about things I enjoy doing outdoors. Actually, I don't spend much time outdoors, obviously it's something I would like to do much more often than I currently do. However, when I do go out, I enjoy biking, visiting parks, and trekking. I also would like to get better at rollerblading to venture out more frequently and safely. I recently learned to rollerblade, a few months ago. Mainly, I've skated in Parque 3 Poniente and in Parque San Borja, near the Faculty of Architecture at the University of Chile. I like it because I feel fast and free while moving, even though I fall many times! There's always laughter about that. In the future, I'd like to be able to go to Cerro San Cristóbal and climb it as many times as my body allows until I'm exhausted.

Currently, walking dogs in parks is something I enjoy. I love watching the animals play, entertain themselves, get to know each other, and interact, although sometimes it makes me nervous because they move a lot, can go onto the street, and cause an accident or fight among themselves




Parque 3 Poniente





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cultural Radar

A Job