A piece of tecbologhy

 A piece of tecnologhy

Hi, I'm going to write about a piece of technology I use a lot. It's a tablet, which is like a big cell phone, but without options to call or to receive calls, but It has enough memory to store different types of archives. Also, it can run different applications, it has internet access and is very useful to read papers, books and to see videos from various platforms. 

The model is tablet lenovo tb-8505f, I got it for an award for my academic performance in high school and for being poor, and since then it has been useful for me mostly to read in every long trip by bus or subway that I do daily. I like it, because I think that not reading during a trip is a waste of time. Mys trips are at last three hours round trip total. And I love it because I can highlight important words in the text.



Tablet Lenovo tb-8505-f




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cultural Radar

A Job

Something I enjoy doing outdoors