A television programme

 Hi everyone, I'm going to talk about a TV programme that I watched when I was a child. It was a TV drama serie called "Lola" which centered around a man named Lalo and a woman named Pepa who unexpectedly swapped their bodies and had to confront the realities experienced by the opposite biological sex. Therefore this TV drama serie addresses issues of gender violence and machism. I watched it every week day from Monday to Friday, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. I watched it with my brothers, mostly with my sister Karla. We enjoyed this programme, because it was very funny.

 I liked it because it made me laugh a lot and also because the actor who played "Lalo" (Jorge Alberti) was beautiful. I was in love with him. Every time, when he appeared ib the screen, hearts jumped out of my eyes. 

The last time that I watched was the last chapter sometime in 2007, if my memory serves me correctly


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPADGCQjwMc

There is a video of Lola.

There is a photo of appreciation of Jorge Alberti's beauty.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cultural Radar

A Job

Something I enjoy doing outdoors