Place I like to go to eat in Santiago

Hi everyone, I'm going to talk about a place I like to go to eat in Santiago.

The place is a vegan coffee shop located in Ñuñoa, called "Tierra Libre". I've gone only two times, the first time with my boyfriend and the next with my family to celebrate my mother's birthday. 

I really don't know much about this place, especially about its foundation, but is a really good place to eat, It is exclusively vegan, therefore, there is no risk of cross-contamination with animal-origin food. Also, the quality-price ratio is amazing; the food is cheap and tasty. 

This vegan coffee shop also offers lunches at reasonable prices, I haven't tried them yet, I hope to do it so soon.

I like this place because vegan sweet foods are scarce, like cakes, pastries, and desserts. This coffee shop offers a good variety of dishes. The first time, I ate a vegan blueberry cheesecake, a passion fruit pie, and a pizza, and I drank a hot chocolate. The second time I ate a big chocolate cake.

I hope this small review is convincing enough for you to visit and enjoy the variety of dishes offered by this place.


There is a picture of Tierra Libre.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cultural Radar

A Job

Something I enjoy doing outdoors