Place in Chile that I would like to visit again.

 A couple of years ago, I visited Caldera, in the Atacama region, where Bahía Inglesa beach is located a few kilometers away, renowned for its turquoise waters amidst the semi-arid coastline. I went with two friends and university companions for a few weeks; we arrived by plane. We visited the beach, hired a geotour that showcased some geological and geomorphological formations in the area, inherited from a tropical climate long ago. We also visited Playa la Virgen, which was very beautiful, with turquoise waters and white sands. We explored the local craft fairs, a nearly empty nightclub (which was both sad and funny). I greatly enjoyed spending time with my friends and swimming at the beaches. On this occasion, it was the first time I swam out to the buoys near the coastline; it was exhausting. Sometimes I get nervous while swimming, and then I remember that I should relax and float.


It's truly a very beautiful place. I used to disregard the northern landscapes because I prefer greener, rainy, and lush sceneries like those in southern Chile. However, I fell in love with the desert; its beauty made me feel like I was on another planet. I would definitely go back and wholeheartedly recommend visiting this place.


Beach "La Virgen"



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cultural Radar

A Job

Something I enjoy doing outdoors